goesky

Deaf Skydiver??

Other day I watched the Discovery channel (Health) about the E.R. I was surprised that deaf skydiver got hurt and went to the E.R. on the show. His deaf wife and his hearing young son talked with the sign languages what the Dr. said. I missed the first parts of the show and the helicoptor's number N-.... I was fingure out who is that guy??? Is that real show?

Do you know what the name of that show was? I've pulled up the Discovery Channel web site but an initial search isn't pulling anything up.

Mike Boland is the only one I know of that has been injured in the recent past, other than yourself and spent time in the ER, but neither of you has a son (that I know of) so I dunno who it could be either. I would have known about it for sure through dropzone.com.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It show on the Discovery Health Channel and I couldnt find one on the network, But I found the Stories of Survival about the skydiver and it will be on the show on March 24 th. His name is T.K.Hays. The story dint say he is deaf. Maybe this one. I doubt that Dropzone.com can tell you that he is deaf.

It show on the Discovery Health Channel and I couldnt find one on the network, But I found the Stories of Survival about the skydiver and it will be on the show on March 24 th. His name is T.K.Hays. The story dint say he is deaf. Maybe this one. I doubt that Dropzone.com can tell you that he is deaf.

T.K. Hayes? The only skydiver I know by that name is the DZO of Skydive City, Zephyrhills, Florida. He had a bad accident swooping the pond there a few years back, got some nice hardware in his neck, I believe.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Do you know what the name of that show was? I've pulled up the Discovery Channel web site but an initial search isn't pulling anything up.

Mike Boland is the only one I know of that has been injured in the recent past, other than yourself and spent time in the ER, but neither of you has a son (that I know of) so I dunno who it could be either. I would have known about it for sure through dropzone.com.

yea broke my ankles at Perris in 2006. healed fine. I'm a 100% now. Nope was never filmed about it..it was just a simple broken ankle. I got zero hardware in my ankles too. I've been busy working on my commerical pilots rating and looking to buy a Cessna 172 / 177.. almost bought one last week...

I've been busy working on my commerical pilots rating and looking to buy a Cessna 172 / 177.. almost bought one last week...

Awesome. Maybe you could fly demos for us. B|