padskydive

DWR 2010

DWR Deaf World Record Jumps will be held at Skydive Emburiabrava, in Emburiabrava, Spain. In 2010 The dates have not been set yet, but they are looking at either June 2010 or mid September 2010

Come to think of it. June might be a better time just in case my little girl is old enough for kindergarten. You know those school schedules - most schools start the last week of August and finish the last week of May or first week of June.

There is no way that I'm going to be able to go to Spain by myself. I will have to take my wife and little girl along. Don't get me started on how much THAT will cost me.

If we get a 2nd baby between now and then, I'm screwed anyway and will be staying home. :P

Billy... Bearing that in mind, I know Americans finish school earlier (Much) than Europeans. With us Europeans, we can easily fit into June - right before our school breaks up for summer vaccation hence it being less busy than July so I reckon late June is our best bet for you Amaricans & us Europeans...
Anyone have their say? before I go ahead and negogate with Empuria DZ

I would like to know about the AAD for the small fee to install it with my own? or rent thier AAD? Or I load one from my DZ . Call the Pizza for the delivery to the DZ :)

I've heard if you don't have one in your rig, they'll loan you one and install it in your rig for a fee.

I would rather already have one in my rig before going there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes that's correct as far as I know.
What they'do is (That's what I have been told), they keep your reserve as it is, install new reserve lines, thread thro the AAD, remove old reserve line. To be honest - I've heard they do good job but how they do it exactly - I don't know.

I'd be interested in DWR2010.
Keep me updated.

For future thread titles, please use "Deaf World Record 2010" or "DWR2010 (Deaf Boogie)" for us deaf whuffos, because it was DWR2005 that coaxed me to become a skydiver.

I didn't know what DWR was at the time, so please use the full expansion "Deaf World Record" - so that new deaf skydivers can enter AFF this year and be experienced enough for 20 or 30-way then!

it's nice to make a vacation of one week Skydive to Gap in France with an opportunity to exchange knowledge between the Euroe deaf ... I hope that we are many ... this is the site of the drop zones and the residence to Gap
-http://www.parachutismegap.com/
-http://www.residenciel.com/

Thumb Up! For Empuriabrava! I havent hear from them Which month they host for the World Skydive Boogie something with the Russians airplanes..Maybe best time on the boogie or a week before or after the boogie. The long weeks for us in the Rain or Sun shine : ) and It will be good for all of us learn more skills. Not in the few days and wait for a other year or 2 years to be gathers.....Keep FreeFall Forever....Silent Freefall!!, Derf freD ..:)