TommyAndre

Deaf Skydive Meet in 2008?

We love toB|... They need start the groups to start the national or something for their records. If iran start early then we can go over there no plm.B| I say at least 2-4 USA can go over the seas for the DER or maybe more at DWR at one time. We usually count the Ex-DWR who come or not and we not count the puppies till the masters will know who will come and sit. WE Start DWR not long ago..we host every 2 years and we cant wait so now we like every year as we grow BIG D..WR. I will be happy if the dogs find more deaf-stray friends.

Regardless of where you have the meet this year, I wish you the best of luck. And I am looking forward to the year that I can join you all as a fellow skydiver AND an interpreter! I made a deal with one of my deaf skydiving friends. He is going to be my private tutor and I'm going to interpret for deaf skydiving meets when I graduate! Just gives me more motivation to kick butt in school!

Good luck all!

P.S. I've read a little about Deaf culture and learned that you capitalize the D in deaf at times. Are you supposed to do that all the time or only in certain contexts. I certainly don't want to offend anyone.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Well I have not hear from one germany . I am not sure he or she will be there? Hope no trouble for the change the flight tickets.. I will be at the Deaf Expo on March 1, I might have the booth for the demo or leture for the DWR... Guess what I will take the private pilot course soon. My dreaming I fly the bigger plane for the DWR :)

Anybody actually going to Eloy in march? Ill be there, please contact me if you come and we will have some fun jumping!! =)

peace,
windwizard

Do we know you?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just finally starting to use the forums.. Im the skinny and bald dude aka justin who you met at perris way back in the day.. =)

Cool! Good to see you on here! I talked with Richard recently on videophone and he was talking about the guys in AZ. Quite a few of you out there! You, Scott and Shaun, right? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In Oct. John and I will be gone to CA. for the World POPS. Next month John and I will be here for the Texas POPS and again in June 12?? for the Dallas Boogie. We will have TX-6 way.. 6 of us live in Texas and one 7th from MD. We will put him in the middle eye of the Lone Star ! :ph34r: