Deafskyspeed

DWR 2007

Yes, Alan has to sell his airfare ticket $900 no refund!!! :S

Damn... He could hold on to it for a later trip, within 12 months. Just a thought. Best wishes to his mum.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe he will not use the ticket in a year if it good for 2 years and he will kept it . Let us host the events next year so he will use the ticket[:/] I made the DWR layout for the T-shirts. What size shirt for your baby? Large size good for the PJ ...:)

I made the DWR layout for the T-shirts. What size shirt for your baby? Large size good for the PJ ...:)

She's barely taller than the dining room table. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

After we accomplish with the RW records and you can do anything you want for the records CRW or freestyle or VR and Nite RW. On Saturday or Sunday we will try for the high Alt. then we will have the SISO. Silent Inside (the deaf) base and Sound Outside ( the Hearing) outside the Silent base... SISO !

No nite jump cuz the moon came up late! We like to have the moon. :| We have about 20 jumps since Wednesday. It was a long week for the fun jumps. 3 Norways and 2 Japanese were here since Tuesday and Wednesday .. We have a blast time all the week dives and after the jumps we went for the foods and beers. We learned the differences countries sign language:S

3 Norways and 2 Japanese were here since Tuesday and Wednesday .. We have a blast time all the week dives and after the jumps we went for the foods and beers. We learned the differences countries sign language:S

You aint kidding about that! It was a real challenge at the past two DWRs trying to communicate with the foriegners! That's the fun part about being on the ground with them. ;)

Not told you early in year I would not return to jumping until my disabilty insurance kicked back in Jan 1 2008 It was nice having funds $$ to make house payments etc. plus pay doctor / hospital bills from broken anles Sept 2006...

Not told you early in year I would not return to jumping until my disabilty insurance kicked back in Jan 1 2008 It was nice having funds $$ to make house payments etc. plus pay doctor / hospital bills from broken anles Sept 2006...

How has your recovery been going?

How has your recovery been going?

Great! been 100% since late this summer....but was out work 7 months... lots nasty surgerys.. no fun but at least I had disabilty insurance to pay bills got it from work 9 bucks per month cheap! paid me $715 per week.

8 way 6 points WOW! it's not easy..I wish i were here :(.........Well done to everyone :)

Shame few deaf there :( hopeful more deaf in DWR 2009 or 2010

I think we should have a vote where best place for DWR in 2009 or 2010...what do you think? fred, billy and john

Regards

Alan T

There were quite a few of us who could not make it this time for several reasons - Andrew C, health; myself, young kid and finances; Mike Sweet, newly married and finances.

We do however, owe you Europeans a DWR somewhere in Europe. :)

8 way 6 points WOW! it's not easy..I wish i were here :(.........Well done to everyone :)

Shame few deaf there :( hopeful more deaf in DWR 2009 or 2010

I think we should have a vote where best place for DWR in 2009 or 2010...what do you think? fred, billy and john

Regards

Alan T

There were quite a few of us who could not make it this time for several reasons - Andrew C, health; myself, young kid and finances; Mike Sweet, newly married and finances.

We do however, owe you Europeans a DWR somewhere in Europe. :)

you suggested it, you Organize it Billy.
;)