Deafskyspeed

DWR 2007

Hi Fred!

Yes, i did jumps much in 2006, but have only 50 this year, because i works much.

We want to rent a car from the airport. It is no problem, but we need only to know where the hotel there other lives in.

If bad weather, so we can drive around and see and wonderful weather, ONLY JUMP!!B|

Blues Skies! Tommy Andre

Hi,

Might tentatively go, it depends on my job situation then.

Since DWR2005 I have more than 1 hour tunnel time (all in one day this year), and specializing in RW, and I have participated in a few bigway camps (6-way through 30-way) including an all-complete 30-way (video too), as well as all-complete 2-point 20-way, 2-point 17-way.

I may not know whether or not I am coming until the last minute. Do we have enough people for DWR2007 to exceed the 16-people bigway of 2005?

I wish to be there AND I'm not ready for bigger RW yet.... I have no time for skydive too since I have a job and families come first. I will try to jump often as I can as ready for next year! :)

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

hmmmm??

how many do we have so far ???

My best guess is 10 jumpers, but I do not have any info. So no world record like we did in the first three events. What you will be doing is sequential record attempts. Best multipoint formations. You remember we did a 3 point 10 way world record at Lake Wales. I imagine you'd need to get a 4 point 10 way to beat that, or a 2 point 11 way or bigger. :)
I think John and Fred also have plans for largest mixed deaf/hearing formations like a Silent inside - Hearing outside formation for example. We first did this at Skydive Suffolk in Virginia in 1999 with Carol Clay (queen of freefall) and her group docking on our all-deaf 5 way base. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am waiting for the others replay. I say about 14 divers will be there. We will accomplish with the records easy! Big RW, Nite jumps, High Alt, SISO ( Silent Inside and Sound Outside ) Deaf on the base and the hearing on the outside base! At the events we will have a bunch of deafie tandems. I belive there will be a lot of wuffos. BQ services, Camping , Campfire with the full moon! Expecting a large crowd at these events. One Blog will work with us and the media may be there! We will blow them off with our signlauagues too much windy for them? Flapping the wings as we understood why the birds signing!!!B| Fred

Hi I have trouble send you the www hotel . I asked John to email you. I think he did send to Mads other day and I will check with John soon. We have the DZ's Bunker that hold 6 ppls. But most of us like the hotel better. Anything and let me know Thanks, Fred

Hey Marky! Surprise me that I found the deafgeek. I like to have one phonecell (Blackberry?) with unlimit Text without voice ( TOO MUCH NOISEY!!) I will threw it out the airplane's door! I did with my auto's raidio :) I like it come with the video. I understood depend the area not well with the video for the sign langues but I like that idea! Neat.. Silent Freefall....Fred

Hey Marky! Surprise me that I found the deafgeek. I like to have one phonecell (Blackberry?) with unlimit Text without voice ( TOO MUCH NOISEY!!) I will threw it out the airplane's door! I did with my auto's raidio :) I like it come with the video. I understood depend the area not well with the video for the sign langues but I like that idea! Neat.. Silent Freefall....Fred

Here's a good one to test:
BlackBerry Curve 8300 series would do great -- has a camera too. While it doesn't record video, it can playback video files (has a MicroSD memory card slot). So copy your skydiving videos to your BlackBerry! The 8310 has a built-in GPS in addition, which is useful at times too.

As for Deaf World Record, I am still 50-50 on it. I may or may not be able to go. If I go, it will probably be for October 26-28 only. Keep tuned...

I checked with the 8700g and it is pretty good ones that I like. For the computers.. oovoo.com is a little better for the webcam and nice talk with the other counties. And we can see 1 to 6 persons.. You can find me Goesky in the oovoo's phone book. Let us talk over... for the DWR, (Threw the speakers out the window ) Sleep well : )

We will blow them off with our signlauagues too much windy for them?

Watch out what your signing, as there are some of us hearing skydivers that are fluent in sign
language;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh No!! Sky Deaf...He will not be here due his mother in the hospital. We will miss him.:( Hope see him in UK soon.:S Fred

Who are you talking about? Alan?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban