mx757

Pieces of Eight Amputee skydivers

The "Pieces of Eight" the amputee skydivers are planning to get together again for fun and new record jumps. I'm organizing the event for 2006. The dates and location have not been decided yet, but were looking at holding the event in Fall, 2006 must likely in September or October. I hope to have the date's and Location of events set & fixed by mid Janurary 2006

In recent years there become several more amputee skydivers that I become aware of from this fourm
"Skydivers with Disabilitys" and i'm trying to find / reach you guys. I would like get your address / email and include you new guys in the Pieces of Eight 2006 get together.

I have just mailed out an event update to all the current members of the Pieces of Eight Amputee skydivers that we have on our mailing list.

I'm trying to get help / sponsers to help with cost of this event as travel / hotel / jump fees all add up quickly. if any one knows or has any suggestions feel free to contact me and i'll follow up on it.

contact me on private message or email me at
[email protected]

Mike Boland
POE 2006 event organizer