pbilodeau

Pushing the limits

Hi, my name is Pierre and i'm from quebec in canada. I had an accident few years ago that let me with difficult to use my left leg, i walk with 2 forearm crutch. The problem with my left leg is paralyze, i can't control it correctly, and for landing i suppose if i can attach it upside for avoid touch with ground in flare landing it will be work. Last year i had mad 7 tandem jumps and i was dream to made a jump by my self. During the winter with my friends riggers (Mario Richard and Frankais ) very hot guys, we plan to do this, we had modify my pants for be able after opening to crank my leg up, i also had un protection short for my bottom and coxyx because i will landing on my bottom. last friday we had made the first step, my level one aff, it is pass very well, in free fall, my position was stable and the landing was very soft.

If you want something very strong and you look how succeed, no obstacle can stop you, with team arround you, you will move mountain , next step Solo licence.

Pierre
;)

Hey Pierre !

you're more than an exemple even for us with no problem at all

for all the other guys : Pierre is actually at his 6th AFF level !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY !
--------------------------------------------------
I never used 2 rocks to start a fire ... this is called evolution !