nolanh22

Tunnel Pack is LIVE on KICKSTARTER

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/877665133/tunnel-pack-for-indoor-skydiving?ref=video

Would that suit pocket have space for the bulkier FS suits with double chunky grips on arms, and inner and outer legs? Looks a good fit for the slim fitting FF tunnel suit, but would be concerned it would be too small for such an FS suit.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Thanks for the question! The bulkier FS suits will fit, but most likely not in the designated suit compartment. The extra large grippers make it especially tough. That being said, I have tested the main compartment with FS suits and had no problem fitting them. This may limit your ability to carry more items on longer trips, but for the essentials it still works perfect.

If you have any other questions throw them my way!

Nolan

Can you further explain how your product is any different and safer than some ordinary backpack? Is there any type of protective foam or something between compartments or along the bottoms and sides?

I love the idea but I struggle to understand what your competitive advantage is here? What is going to make people purchase this as opposed to something less expensive and specific? Also, How much do you expect it to retail for? I invest quite a bit so I understand that sometimes the overhead is more than expected, but what is your target cost?