BillyVance

Deaf Skydivers in DropZone.com - Roll Call!!

:ph34r:But with people like me, where would you all be:ph34r:

Edit:

What I'm trying to say, if it wasn't for people like me and the job I do, where would you all be?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

deaffreeflyer:

And me!

Hey. You have a VERY NICE website. Congratulations as a profoundly deaf skydiver and your accomplishments. My website at www.marky.com is not as fancy as yours, and doesn't have a skydiving section (yet?).

Blue skies!

I just talked to Billy Vance by PM and he says DWR2005 is in October and in Orlando. Windtunnel training in Orlando is tempting, something I wanted to do anyway because I cannot find any damn windtunnels in Canada. So I might go, at least as a whuffo (Though I'd probably do a bunch of solo jumps at least, or some small practice RW)

Cannot bust my budget to do so, but October is good news. Around then, it usually becomes too cold to jump in Canada...

I just talked to Billy Vance by PM and he says DWR2005 is in October and in Orlando. .

Actually, it's in Lake Wales... a good one hour drive south of Orlando, but the wind tunnel is in Orlando though. ;)

And Wesley, I know how it feels wheedling a big skydiving trip out of the wife... it's not easy. :P

Hey, if we do the next one in Europe, it will most likely be at Empuriabrava, on the Spanish coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It's a very beautiful area. Maybe it would be easier to talk her into going with you then. ;) Nothing has been decided yet though, but it's something we'll be talking about at DWR 2005...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

count me in but I'm only hard of hearing and can still pass as a hearing person... but I'm Deaf in the airplane... and other noisy places.

ASL Fluent!
~Maggott
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone?"