i.a.w.i.a.

any deaf skydivers at crosskeys?

I took ASL in college and was wondering if there was anyone at crosskeys i could sign with.... I'm kinda rusty right now, but would love to practice :)

Unfortunately, there are none currently jumping at Cross Keys. They do know John Woo and myself well after doing the New Jersey state record events in the late 90's.

There are a couple of deaf skydivers jumping at Skydive Virginia though, that's probably the closest DZ to you with deaf skydivers.

Blue Skies
Billy Vance
www.deafskydivers.org
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not deaf, but I'm an interpreter for the deaf and will be at Cross Keys for Xtream jumps with Roger the second weekend of July. If you want some practice, look me up.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey