selwynj

One eye skydiving

A lot of people blind in one eye dont see at as a disability. Just a pain in the arse because things do take longer to learn that require depth perception (landings, swooping on a formation.)

But generally we cope just fine, thats why i think this DWR stuff is bullshit, its not like we can hear up there anyway :D:D:D

Yea thats right BillyVance :ph34r:

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

A lot of people blind in one eye dont see at as a disability. Just a pain in the arse because things do take longer to learn that require depth perception (landings, swooping on a formation.)

But generally we cope just fine, thats why i think this DWR stuff is bullshit, its not like we can hear up there anyway :D:D:D

Yea thats right BillyVance :ph34r:

You might be surprised that the most accomplished and decorated deaf skydiver in our ranks is also blind in one eye (glass eye replacement). John Woo has an unbelievable list of state and world records attained here: http://www.deafskydivers.org/Profiles/JohnWoo/JohnWoo.html

Even more amazing is that John had to exit from trailing planes, locate the base way down there and swoop in to his slot, on most of those records.

I share some of these records with him. ;)http://www.deafskydivers.org/Profiles/BillyVance/BillyVance.html
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fucking hell Billy that was quick :D:D

When Sangiro created this forum at my request, he was gonna make me the moderator of it if it got to be too much work for him. Well that didn't happen since the traffic on here is slow as molasses. So of course, I always check it when I see new posts indicated. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well im glad you got it created, i suck at RW but im sure a one eyed record is so small i can handle it. bring on a record! :D

That is why yoou drink so much, so you cn see double
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

already started working on that a year or so ago-just want to get my skills up. from the number of people I know with one eye who skydive, we'll need more than one Otter if they can all be in the same space at the same time without walking into each other before we get off the ground. :P

Es gibt nur zwei Dinge welche unendlich sind: das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, wobei ich mir beim Ersten nicht ganz sicher bin..