BillyVance

Deaf Skydivers at Mardi Gras boogie

Hello,

Just letting you know a few of us deafies are gathering at the Mardi Gras boogie at Moss Point, MS the weekend of Feb. 26-29.

John Woo, Billy Vance, Mike Sweet, Don Kehlenbeck, and maybe Fred Goebel will be there. Come join us! All disabilities welcome!

Blue Skies!
Billy Vance
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yup, just got my Tri-Hybrid back from repairs, ready for wrapping.

Let's get it on then! B| What are you loading it? I load my Tri 120 at about 1.45. John Woo's got a Tri 150 though he loads it a lot lighter than I do mine. We'll work something out. B|

Be seeing you real soon!
Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bill, It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing the sky with you. Thank you for taking the time to teach me "Good morning" in sign. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It was so great to meet you guys! My signing sucks :S but I learned a lot. I just wish I had folks to practice with more. Look forward to seeing y'all again soon!

Oh and CRW with pilot chutes?! You dudes are crazy!!! :P
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Bill, It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing the sky with you. Thank you for taking the time to teach me "Good morning" in sign.

Blue skies, FireCat (SMA #2), PMS #81 ***

I'm sure glad I remembered seeing "FireCat" embroidered on your rig or I would not have remembered who you were. I do also remember teaching you "good morning", just as long as you forget the "good f-ck" joke sign. :D:D

It was great meeting you. Hope to see you again somewhere! B|

Blue Skies
Billy

Billy! Good jumping with you and John on that big-way with Guy. I still say you should have done a downplane on that 2-stack with John. You don't have a hair on your ass! See you next time.

Chuck Blue
:D:D:D I have done downplanes before, but I didn't want to give John a heart attack, or I would have taken a downplane to 500 feet! :P

I enjoyed that big way too, great having you two as my wingmen!

To all who posted here after the boogie, thank you for the notes!

hope to see some of you again soon. My next boogie is RoamingDZ for St. Patrick's Day at Dublin, GA, March 20-21. It should be a blast.

Blue Skies
Billy

I do also remember teaching you "good morning", just as long as you forget the "good f-ck" joke sign. :D:D

Forget the joke sign? :o Never! :D I loved it! :D:P

I'm sure we'll meet up again. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.