sangiro

Welcome!

Heya all,

Welcome to the Dropzone.com forum for Skydivers with Disabilities. Thank you to Billy Vance for driving and pushing this through. I hope you can use this space to meet each other, share information, plan events and simply build some great friendships!

This forum is specifically targeted at those with a physical disability including the deaf, blind, amputates and other.

This is a moderated forum. I expect that posts in this forum will in some way or form be related to skydiving and some form of disability.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Great idea billy!!! and props to HH fo doing this!
billy is a great person if you ever meet him. i have had the privlage of knowing him since i started jumping. KUDOS!!!!

kreg
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

billy is a great person if you ever meet him. i have had the privlage of knowing him since i started jumping. KUDOS!!!!

kreg ***

Hey Kreg! Aren't you the one I did the helicopter jump with at Moss Point last year? Thanks for the KUDOS! I'll be back there next week for Mardi Gras, so I'll see you then. B|

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Heya all,

Welcomes to the Dropzone.com forum for skydivers with disabilities. Thank you to Billy Vance for driving and pushing this through. [email]

No Sangiro. THANK YOU for making this happen and setting it up for us! B| I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! :S

Thanks again! Let's have some good times getting to know one another in here.

Blue Skies
Billy Vance
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

through.
No Sangiro. THANK YOU for making this happen and setting it up for us! B| I don't ***

hmmm, wonder why the graphics (faces) didn't work in that message?

thanks HH for putting this forum in place. And congrats to all disabled people who are jumping. Knowing that it sometimes is soooo difficult to do with people who are not disabled... Maybe a proof that some people have stronger caracters and a great will to live their live and not just getting older.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Bossman,
Just to keep it clear in my own head, what do you class as a disability? I'm a 100% disabled service-connected veteran. Does that qualify me or should I just read and not post? Not trying to be a smart ass here, but seriously asking.
FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Bossman,
Just to keep it clear in my own head, what do you class as a disability? I'm a 100% disabled service-connected veteran. Does that qualify me or should I just read and not post? ***

I'm not the boss here, but as far as I'm concerned, if you have a disability that keeps you from enjoying life like others with perfect health, eyes, ears and all limbs intact do, you qualify. I'm curious, what is your disability?

Blue Skies
Billy

G'day Billy,
In answer to your question, I'm missing parts of inner organs and a compressed spine due to damage from a little skirmish in a place called Viet Nam. I also have a disability rating of PTSD, due to the same place, lol. All total, I've not had to work since 1972 but they take pretty good care of me, thanks to your tax dollars, lol. Keep up the good work and remember to not be late in your tax returns cause I need the jump tickets, hehehe.
FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

G'day Billy,
In answer to your question, I'm missing parts of inner organs and a compressed spine due to damage from a little skirmish in a place called Viet Nam. I also have a disability rating of PTSD, due to the same place, lol. All total, I've not had to work since 1972 but they take pretty good care of me, thanks to your tax dollars, lol. Keep up the good work and remember to not be late in your tax returns cause I need the jump tickets, hehehe.
FFF

No problem! Anything to help improve the quality of your life! ;) Welcome to the forum! Have you heard of or met George Head from Las Vegas? He was a Marine in Vietnam as well. Lost most of his hearing from a mortar blast a little too close for comfort, but has been skydiving for a long time, and is a former Flying Elvis.

Blue Skies
Billy