NeoX

Réunion airport security thought AAD is explosive device and made me put rig in the hold

jakee

Read the posts and see.

Like these? "...arrogant or completely obtuse ... Mr American Boy ... I don't really care about your emotional issues ... you appear stupid ... you and he seem to be equally dense ... You're incompetent ... I don't have time to spoonfeed you ... take your offensive/sarcastic attitude and superiority complex elsewhere ... people who have too much ego..."

I see what you mean. Loads of insults flying around in those posts:P

They were all in reply to insults.

jakee

I never said that.

Read the post.

No need to. I wrote it.

jakee

Irrelevant if anyone agrees. It's a fact*.

* Disclaimer: Not a fact**:D

** Fact: Not a disclaimer :D

jakee

I mentioned the fishing analogy first - now you're trying to reverse it on me. Be original.

Sorry, I didn't realise you invented fish in a barrel. Any other common phrases belonging to you I should avoid? Maybe I should just start accusing everyone who dsagrees with me of being 'emotional' - is that original enough?:ph34r:

I didn't invent fish in a barrel. Fish evolved. Barrels existed long before I did.

jakee

Honestly, you seem frustrated - your posts are very reactive.

Interesting thought! Undoubtedly, you will react to the following with denial

You seem like a terrible skydiver with minimal gear knowledge and an extremely bad attitude towards constructive criticism.

So you agree you're frustrated and your posts are very reactive?
I predict you'll count the number of words in your next post to try and prove me wrong
He's doing his Superman thing.

A) No they weren't.

B) Regardless, you said you were being polite and emotionless, now you admit that you've been constantly insuting?

And you agree that you have a dangerous attitude and woeful gear knowledge.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

A) No they weren't.

B) Regardless, you said you were being polite and emotionless, now you admit that you've been constantly insuting?

A) They were.

B) No.

jakee

And you agree that you have a dangerous attitude and woeful gear knowledge.

No.

PS: Given the trawling you must've done to collate my "insults", it's clear you're spending much more time replying than me further to my earlier suggestions of the same, and my claim that I have less time to reply than you. E.g., the last two posts not including this PS. You: 34 words. Me: 4 words.

wmw999

I think we ought to get (xxxxx) all wound up on this thread. It's never end :)

Wendy P.

If you just look at post #17 and compare it to post#54 and then remove the answers from #4 and replace them with #65 then it should all be clear.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

A) They were.

So what were they?

B) No.

So you think those were all polite statements, do you?

No.

Hey look, I could predict your reaction:D

it's clear you're spending much more time replying than me further to my earlier suggestions of the same, and my claim that I have less time to reply than you.

Yeah, so? I already told you, it's raining so I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow it'll be sunny again so I'll be spending my time in the air. Will you?

E.g., the last two posts not including this PS. You: 34 words. Me: 4 words.

Your claim was that you didn't have time to reply to off topic posts at all. Yet here you still are, spending your valuable time counting words on the internet;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

A) They were.

So what were they?

I get no value here by spoonfeeding you on off-topic matters, so read the thread and educate yourself.

jakee

B) No.

So you think those were all polite statements, do you?

Off-topic, and you missed my point.

jakee

it's clear you're spending much more time replying than me further to my earlier suggestions of the same, and my claim that I have less time to reply than you.

Yeah, so? I already told you, it's raining so I have all the time in the world. Tomorrow it'll be sunny again so I'll be spending my time in the air. Will you?

My private life is nothing to do with you, and is irrelevant here, but I note you are seeking validation again.

jakee

E.g., the last two posts not including this PS. You: 34 words. Me: 4 words.

Your claim was that you didn't have time to reply to off topic posts at all. Yet here you still are, spending your valuable time counting words on the internet;)

I count quick.