wsinsel

Jim Cazer

Does anyone have any new or current info on Jim Cazer? I have been trying to reach him for over a week to order parts as usual but the phone only rings once and then goes to a busy signal. His FAX line does the same thing. I do not have an email for him but got no reply to a text message. Anyone? Riggers?
"It's very important at this point that you don't simply become a passenger." Flight instructor Dennis Anderson speaking about life and crosswind landings.

Hi wsinsel,

current info on Jim Cazer

The last that I 'heard,' his health has caused him to no longer be in the parachute business.

I do know that he sold all of his sewing machines and some raw materials to a friend of mine earlier this year.

He has also sold his kill-line pilot chute business to Larry Chernis. http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/Detailed/Spare_Parts/CHERNIS_COLLAPSIBLE_PILOT_CHUTES_178607.html

Jerry Baumchen

The last that I 'heard,' his health has caused him to no longer be in the parachute business.

I do know that he sold all of his sewing machines and some raw materials to a friend of mine earlier this year.

I talked to him about a 1-2 years ago, and he was moving down to a lake house and had rented a dumpster and emptied it twice with parachutes and materials. He sent me a box with all sorts of goodies (material, line, hardware, AADs, etc).
=========Shaun ==========