gunsmokex

Anyone still using a PISA Hornet?

gowlerk

They are both wrong. It's a 190.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, it would just be nice to know for sure. I found the trim line measurements and i think it's closest to a 190 but i really have no idea what I'm measuring for sure:S

Just measure the span and the chord in feet. Multiply those numbers to get the square footage. It won't be exact, but close enough to identify the size.

Or you can take a look at the V load tape in the right end cell and see what's printed there in ink.

likestojump

They are both wrong. It's a 190.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, it would just be nice to know for sure. I found the trim line measurements and i think it's closest to a 190 but i really have no idea what I'm measuring for sure:S

Just measure the span and the chord in feet. Multiply those numbers to get the square footage. It won't be exact, but close enough to identify the size.

Or you can take a look at the V load tape in the right end cell and see what's printed there in ink.
The only thing i could find printed anywhere was the mfg date and serial number. I just got a reply back from aerodyne, they emailed the office in south Africa and confirmed that it is a 210.

I had my 1st mal on my Sonic 150, too, but it was 100% my packing. I didn't quite understand the line stow order and gave myself an out-of-sequence deployment. :)

And now that I have some jumps on my Heatwave 135, I'd say she opens nicely, flies predictably, but a bit flat for what I'm after. It's a nice transition from a 150 to something more responsive for sure, but it's got a really flat glide. Great flare, and has a lot more "grrr" than my Stiletto 135.