Riisgaard

Where can i buy a Freefly tube?

http://skycamp-store.pl/pl/p/Tuba-/635

Disclaimer: I'm not endorsing them in any way, merely noting that they have it in stock. I don't believe they will ship to outside of Poland, at least not through the online order form, so you will probably need to contact them and see if something can be arranged.
"Skydivers are highly emotional people. They get all excited about their magical black box full of mysterious life saving forces."

Absolut

That wouldn't really be possible. Tubes are normally way longer than the canopy at line stretch, so during deployment the canopy usually just bounces against the tube, nothing really happens. Still gotta be careful!

MOST OF THE TIME nothing really happens.
But when shit does happen it get exciting very quickly.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Btw, since I just realised you're in DK too, you could also contact Rudbeck and ask him about it. It will probably be easier for you to get it that way. Or ask Peter where he got his, it's not like you haven't been on a tube jump before :)
"Skydivers are highly emotional people. They get all excited about their magical black box full of mysterious life saving forces."

Like you I was looking for a tube few months ago. When I saw the prices they were asking for I decided to make one myself. With some reverse engineering from pictures, i replicated the german one.

It cost me like $200 in materials and about 10h work.
It's white and pink, 6 meters long, and flies very well^^