Bubba4477

Chuting Star Risers / Slider Keeper

I have a set of Chutingstar Risers. They have a tru-lock style of design. I've never had a toggle fire with about 100 jumps on them or so. The slider blocks work pretty well, never had the slider get back above the block, never had a problem getting the slider over the blocks quickly. The slider will be retained about eye level behind your head. I'm perfectly happy with mine.

GoHuskers

I have a set of Chutingstar Risers. They have a tru-lock style of design. I've never had a toggle fire with about 100 jumps on them or so. The slider blocks work pretty well, never had the slider get back above the block, never had a problem getting the slider over the blocks quickly. The slider will be retained about eye level behind your head. I'm perfectly happy with mine.

Does the slider block your view when you look back? I worry being at "eye-level" it could cause a hazard. I would rather it be pulled down on the Yoke, but I have Wings...

I have the Chuting Star magnetic keeper on my Wings rig. Had to cut the elastic band and sew two loops on it to put a bungee chord through it to lengthen it. Just ran the bungee under the top of the reserve flap and tied it off. Works great and you don't have to open the reserve to do it. PM me if you want a picture.
My goal is that when all is said done I will have a big pile of well used gear and a collection of great stories.