degeneration

Quick question - differences between Optima I and II?

As per the title, what are the differences between the Optima I and II? Tried searching but couldn't find the answer.

Lost my Op.II, and think I've found a 2nd hand Op.I, so want to know if I'm going to lose out on anything significant.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

A recent thread implies that the case of the first version is more vulnerable to cracking.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

degeneration

As per the title, what are the differences between the Optima I and II? Tried searching but couldn't find the answer.

Lost my Op.II, and think I've found a 2nd hand Op.I, so want to know if I'm going to lose out on anything significant.

Optima has only a single set of canopy alarms OptimaII has 4 set of canopy alarms. Optima has a drawer type battery holder, Optima II's battery is secured with a Philips screw.

phoenixlpr

***As per the title, what are the differences between the Optima I and II? Tried searching but couldn't find the answer.

Optima has only a single set of canopy alarms OptimaII has 4 set of canopy alarms. Optima has a drawer type battery holder, Optima II's battery is secured with a Philips screw.

Thanks for that. One set of canopy alarms should be fine , only ever used one set on my lost Optima2.

Got it for 1/3 the price of a new Optima2 or quattro, so can't complain too much.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

degeneration

******As per the title, what are the differences between the Optima I and II? Tried searching but couldn't find the answer.

Thanks for that. One set of canopy alarms should be fine , only ever used one set on my lost Optima2.

Got it for 1/3 the price of a new Optima2 or quattro, so can't complain too much.

I have also bought an Optima as used. I have received a replacement OptimaII after I sent it back with a broken case.

Yeah, I know and have been a recipient of L&B's awesome customer service in the past. But I also don't want to take the piss with it. If too many people abuse their awesome CS, it may stop being so awesome.

That being said, if the Optima I've now bought does fall victim to the weaker case that people have mentioned, I'll email them and see what they say!