anabatic

ragged mount universal camera/smoke plates

any opinions guys and gals... possible idea for next run of things would like some input..

2 plates can be inserted into the base plate for either smoke or a camera mount system for either side of the foot makes it easy for people that have custom rigs for left handed throwers :) just thinking of the creative brain jumpers..

What keeps the accessory plate in place? If it's just sandwiched between the shoe and the the plate it could slide fore and aft and perhaps rotate some.

I'm not a fan of any of these mounts with a solid plate under the some of the shoe. All of the old ones I jumped for the most part only had fabric under the shoe. Some not compatable with booties but I have an idea for one that would be.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

you are correct sandwiching together will hold the insert in place, as far as shifting around they shouldn't shift around at all but who knows as of now, its just an idea for something new, more versatile, and more universal for left right foot, smoke/camera, one mount for anything you need :), also these are completely bootie friendly and with the cutaway option that I created the mount can be cut away from under your bootie which makes it a little safer. thanks for your comment though everyone has something to say and I want to hear it, if I were to pin the plate!!