AviationTD

Sky Containers

It doesn't look like it. Their website only says it was tested to TSO-C23d standards and they link to a Serbian type certificate. The FAA TSO database doesn't list anything. The FAA doesn't recognize foreign TSOs on parachutes, so their Serbian certification wouldn't count for anything in the US.

Hi indyz,

The FAA doesn't recognize foreign TSOs on parachutes

If it were an actual FAA TSO-authorization they would. I'm not really sure what you mean by 'foreign TSOs.'

Foreign companies can obtain US FAA TSO-authorization(s) depending upon what country they are headquartered in.

Jerry Baumchen

They are not TSO'ed. I am a dealer for them. It's confusing because they talk about FAA TSO a few times on their website like..."We chose the American testing program TSO-С23d, which is one of the strictest programs for flight trials." But they mean they just tested it like it was but they never actually got it TSO'ed.

ChuckMartin

They are not TSO'ed. I am a dealer for them. It's confusing because they talk about FAA TSO a few times on their website like..."We chose the American testing program TSO-С23d, which is one of the strictest programs for flight trials." But they mean they just tested it like it was but they never actually got it TSO'ed.

Just out of curiosity (and knowing nothing about them, can't get to their website from here)... if you're in the US and they're not US-TSO'ed... why are you a dealer for them?
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...

fcajump

***They are not TSO'ed. I am a dealer for them. It's confusing because they talk about FAA TSO a few times on their website like..."We chose the American testing program TSO-С23d, which is one of the strictest programs for flight trials." But they mean they just tested it like it was but they never actually got it TSO'ed.

Just out of curiosity (and knowing nothing about them, can't get to their website from here)... if you're in the US and they're not US-TSO'ed... why are you a dealer for them?

He just sews a Vector logo on and resells them

hillson

A crappy Vector copy with a Curv Bio-Yoke? Sign me up!

(The various articulation options have some scary looking hardware - at least on my phone)

Where do you a bio-yoke'y looking thing in there? I couldn't find one...
Remster