frontloop33

Blurred vision - Go for a full face helmet?

Hi,

I'm wearing contact lenses and have tried several goggles like the ones from Akando and the simple ones from Kroops.

As a helmet I wear a Bonehead Guner.

My problem is, that whenever the air flows towards my forehead, like when tracking really steeply or in a head down position, wind is blowing somewhere through the goggles and my eyes start to water.
This is quite risky, because I can't see anything.

Does anybody have a similar experience and maybe some suggestions?

I'm thinking about getting a full face helmet, but I really like the wind in my face....

So, if a full face helmet is the only sollution:
Should I get a Parasport Z1, a Sky System Oxygn or a Sky System Factory Driver?

Sky System Factory Driver

No. You rather skip that. That is not a good helmet in cold weather. You can not open the visor, just rip it off. I had steam and frozen lens issues with Factory Diver. I have been using my without visor for long.

Z1 could be a good choice. I like to use mine. Try to try before you buy or order.

frontloop33

I'm wearing contact lenses and have tried several goggles like the ones from Akando and the simple ones from Kroops. My problem is, that whenever the air flows towards my forehead, like when tracking really steeply or in a head down position, wind is blowing somewhere through the goggles and my eyes start to water.

Are these the version of goggles with air vents, or no air vents?

I wear contacts, and use Kroops with no vents, and have no problems. Keep the elastic band snug. Actually, the only problem is fogging up in the plane before jump run. Once the door opens and you have air circulation, or outside in the high speed air, no fogging problems at all.

I use Liquid prescription sunglasses with a foam gasket:
http://www.liquidpolarized.com/prescriptions.html

Contacts just don't work for me for skydiving for exactly the reasons you mention. Liquid makes bomb proof sunglasses with your prescription and a nice foam gasket to seal out the wind. You will see these at dropzones around the world, so ask around if you want first-hand comments.