wingnut

i'm still alive

hey all,
i'mm still alive, hanging out in the mid-east in the warm sunn shine. a dz's only two hours away but i can't go there. restricted to the damn base here. but the highs hit 80 and the lows a little chily at night but other than that, it okay here. staying in a condemed shacks, and eating chicken for everyother meal. can't wait to get back to cold germany and some jager schnitzel, and beer! don't have time to read all the messages that have piled up on the forum but i will have some majoir reading to do at the end of the month. and hey, it starts getting warmr at the end of the month! i'll be able to jump and have an extra 500 dollars for jumping from being here.
froggie---
hapy birthday and good jumps on your aff!!!!!!!!!
<>
<>

Hey, Wingnut.. Where in the middle east are ya? I may have a trip over that way in a few weeks.. Possible stops in Beruit, Tel Aviv, Dubai, and Tehran.. Also, several stops in Europe.. Sounds like a pretty cool trip, I hope I get it..
What branch are you, and what is your job title?
Mike

Wingi
I miss ya! get home soon so i can have my IMer buddy back! Thanks for the bday wish, went thru ground school today so it was a good birthday. the snow didnt really bother me. ive been waiting months to get started on AFF so whats a few more days? nothing at all really.
frogggie

Well, unfortunately, I won't be taking my rig on the trip.. I won't get to spend more than 18 hours in any one city(except about 48 hours in Perth, Aust.), and only about 6 hours in Tel Aviv.. I'll spend most of my time in those cities hanging out at the airport.. If we're there long enough to leave the airport for very long, we'll be playing tourist.. :)Mike

well guys wish i could tell you were i am, but i can't. it's "secret". it is warm and sunny and not overly hot. had a group of guys i know went to another base in the country for a jet and drove right past a dropzone. only two in the whole country and i didn't get to see it! :-( they said it was filled with cars and skydivers. man i wish i could jump..... i now have a semi-stable access to the internet, via satilite so i can't stay on very long at any one time. i miss you guys too. take it easy and i wish you all sunny blue skies!
<>

how many times were you chased by those damn camel spiders?! ballsy son'sa bitches ain't they.
they make the scorpions and pit vipers look like pus'
as far as the weather goes, look like you lucked out. it was 155 when I was there. on the tarmac it was 185. I wanjted to put an egg on it but the "FOD' issue came up.
popcorn was an idea too.
i know it wouldv'e popped.
talk 2 u l8r
jt

oh yea,
this may not have happened to you since the highs were in the 80's
but has the (bottled) water frozen up on you when you opened it? weird thing that atmosphere.
for those of you who don't know what the hell im talking about...
we had to keep our water in the fridge (duh)or it would get way too hot to drink from the heat., but when you grabbed a water bottle out of thew fridge and opened it outside, it would freeze instantly. yeah, fukn wierd. thats what i thought.
it's caused the the difference in pressure from cool to hot atmospheres. pretty damn cool to see though.
picture a few hundred soldiers acting like mr, wizard...
i'l leave you with that thought.
blue ones
jt

Yeah Wingie!!! You darn well better still be alive!! And you darn well better bring your butt (tee-hee, grin, we've all seen it) back here in one (shall we say) piece!!
This makes week #2, how much longer you gona be there?
Bwilling has adopted Sis as his little sister, I'm officially adopting Wingie as my oldest son!! Son, if you need anything, just let mom know (let's try and keep our minds out of the gutter here, I'm serious).
Divadiver