Slowfaller

finally

Hey Greg,
I'll be jumping in Coolidge this weekend and Eloy on Monday. If you are there during one of these days say hi. I'll be jumping my butt off. I'll probably be the youngin' there. If I have my RW suit on it is black and blue with silver grippers. If I decide to do some freefly attempts I will be in jeans and a sweatshirt. Maybe I'll see you.
Blue Skies,
Adam

I get that same crap from my parents.."goin' to jump again are ya? well, dont forget your gonna need a car soon."

I was telling my parents how I plan to buy a new 'puter with some of my tax refund. Dad said something about saving some of it towards the repairs that will be needed on my car soon. I laughed and said "hey I'm not buying a new parachute with it, you should be happy!!"
Anyway, glad you got registered Chris! Welcome to the madhouse! ;)
pull and flare,
lisa

Cool dude! I just "dropped" in myself. Beer? I jump over on the east coast at Cross Keys. I have been jumping for 14 years and haven't quit yet. Slowed down a couple times. One word of warning though. You will be tripping over things the rest of your days because you will looking up at that blue playground. Beer? Got one right here in a frosty mug! ...... Ummmmm good stuff!
"Sped"
D-12662

skreamer and wingi,
okay boys. As you can see we have another Xkeys buddy here, so lets drop the talk about the nakie baby pics and all my other antics. LOL. Just kidding. we gotta break him in so he gets use to how we work around here :) lol
froggie

sped,
hey. As far as regular threaders, its just me and stacy. Grogs would visit more often if he could find the right DZ :) Remember grogs, look for the signs that say Xkeys, not delmarva.(i think i spelled that right) ROFLMAO. Sped, theres so much to learn, so much to laugh about.
froggie