mcordell

New machine

No question here, just got a new (to me) Singer 111W155 walking foot industrial machine with a servo motor and am pretty psyched about it. It still has the ID plate on it from when it was used at the GMC factory in Kansas City to do upholstery with.

I'm going to run out of material playing with this thing before I get tired of it. I already resorted to making a nylon holster for my kid's toy gun....
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

I'm lucky. My girlfriend cleaned out her closet of old freeby backpacks/totebags/etc she got from conventions. I now have a bunch of material, zippers, straps and clips for sewing projects.

I also just got my Consew 206RB that needs to have the 3400RPM motor replaced with a servo. After that, let the thread pushing begin.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Just curious but what sort of servo motors are you using? I bought a chinese one for $80 new and it seems to work well on my 20U. I did a sewing class not long ago and they had the consew servos on theirs but they looked and operated exactly the same. Mine just doesn't say consew on it.

-Michael