froggie

latest edition: "you know youre a skydiver when...

hey all. Weve got some pretty witty people threadin here. Sometimes we come up wiht the most hilarious things. So heres a new thread to pick your brain about.
Does anyone know any new "you know your a skydiver when..." sayings? not the old ones that weve all heard. I wanna see some new ones created by you guys. Ive included two that i read posted on these threads today. lets see what else can be thought up.
"you know your a skydiver when your at a party and someone says COME ON EVERYBODY AND DO THE TWIST and your reaction is to grab the nearest ceiling fan scissor your legs and start kicking !!!!
and....
"You know you're a skydiver when..." you use the DZ.com forums to keep track of important dates. :-)

dude, i am not following your requested format! :)
it is too late (or early) not sure which one
i have to say that i know i am a skydiver all the time, constantly. if you try to forget, somebody reminds you, asks you in the airport what is that backpack thing?
why do ya'll think i used to wear that shirt about plane crashes, etc? lol, sick sense of humor answers their questions, sort of.
i know i am a skydiver when...I get up in the morning, and all day and all night.
Sorry this wasn't witty guys, forgive the freaksis.

no problem sis! i liked it!
well.... you know your a skydiver when you drive 8 hours to jump with female and not "jump" her.
you know your a skydiver when you check this forum 10 times a day just because you miss your dz.com buddies.
you know your a skydiver when you find yourself passed out in a tent miles from home and your perfectly fine with it.
okay i'm not reall witty here today, i think it's the over abundance of O2 in my blood.
<>

cool! good ones, wingie!
i liked those! especially the one about going 8 hours to jump, but not to "jump her" ...lol
oh yeah, and the one about missing your dz.com buddies...i have wondered before if i was mental because i love this website so much? i mean, after all I AM a psychology person thingie doo...but I decided who cares! ya'll are kick ass so let's just go with it! it keeps me sane, anyway!
LOL

You know you're a skydiver when you're at work at your "professional" job and nine million rubber bands fall out of your bag.
Or when you're at that same job and everytime you catch a glimpse of blue sky out the window of your SOULLESS OFFICE you mutter very bad expletives.
Or on your desk you have photos of your pet, your boyfriend, your rig, and your first tandem.

You know you're a skydiver when...
* Right before you open a door for someone, you call out "Door!".
* You refer to family engagements as that "other" relative work.
* Aircraft of any sort is no longer seen as transportation, but a ride to altitude.
* You no longer break up with someone. You "cutaway" from the relationship.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

LOL you know your a skydiver when, you can keep coming up with "You know your a skydiver when lines."
I liked the on about the rubber bands-LOL- so I had to make this one since I actually did it the other day.
You know your a skydiver when, you stop at the store to buy some smokes and pull a wad of pullupcords out of your pocket.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

slowfaller,
roflmao. thats just hilarious. In relation to my mailbox the dropzone is on a 120 degree 90 degree angle off to the right. So when im walking out there im often staring behind me :)
You know youre a skydiver when...Youve been late to more classes than you can count cause you were staring up at the tiny plane above you trying to figure out what is was, if you could jump it, and its altitude.

You know youre a skydiver when... your whuffo friends could go through an entire jump run perfectly, simply based on all the stories you have told them.
you know your a skydiver when.... You make more deposits on your account at the dz than at your real bank :)
And, you know youre a skydiver when... You have more pics of skydiving in frames/hanging up than anything else.

You know you're a skydiver when you have your homepage set to www.dropzone.com, a skydiving pic set as your wallpaper (and screen-saver) and you have to read and post to this ng in a 2" by 2" browser window so your boss can't see what you are doing...
/s

You know your a skydiver
when your alarm goes off in the morning and you go into a track.
When you walk up to a door, it says pull and your first thought is opening shock.
When your wife tells you to wear a suit to her office party and you go for your gear bag.
Oh well I've been better, but not latley.
Don't ever quit!!!!

you know your a skydiver when you.....a skydiving pic set as your wallpaper ( and screen-saver)

i have two computers at work and wouldn't you know it. skydive wall papers on both of 'em. i also have a droptoon comic on my desk. everyone at work refers to me as , " He is the one who listens to music nobody has heard of ( punk and local rock) and the guy who is OBSESSED with skydivng) what can i say?? B|
blue skies, cold beer
chris

Alright i just thought of another but i didnt have time to think if its funny or not. It's true though.
**you know your a skydiver when anytime your driving w/your arm and hand out the window ppl wave, thinking your waving at them, with a confuzed look on their face. ( usually wuffos )
Edited by Slowfaller on 3/15/01 02:11 PM.

you know your a skydiver when anytime your driving w/your arm and hand out the window ppl wave

Hahahaha! I thought I was the only one that did that. I was playing around with which finger spreads gave me the most resistance for tracking just yesterday.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie