KRBKV

Management of SkySystems

Hello everybody,

This topic seems to be very old, but i have my personal interest in it.
Maybe someone has a clue, who could know mister Doug Park in person, where is he and what happens with his enterprise, i. e. SkySystems Ltd.?

I was stupid enough to prepay mythical product almost two years ago.

Any information would be appreciated.

Something very strange going on over there as I have something that has been on backorder with a dealer of there's since October.

All sorts of excuses with supply, materials, delay in ports but it seemed to be the same excuses they are giving all there dealers.

There customer service appears to be distinctly lacking...

This may be the case but literally 5 months to get a couple of Benny helmets in a specific color that they advertise.

Seems a bit excessive. All to do with materials being out of stock, needing to be imported, stuck in docks.... A lot of excuses after excuses. Maybe they should look for alternative suppliers or perhaps based upon a number of recent experiences that have been evident - maybe they should get out of the helmet making business altogether.

Based upon personal experiences I wouldn't be recommending there products for there slow responsiveness.

skytribe

I was told by a fairly reliable source that they are out of business.

If that is not true, they provided shitty service and cancelled order after 10 months after constantly getting strung along with excuse a new dates that never materialized.

Fuck me! $400 GONE.
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

I preordered the C6 Air 7/1/13 and received a refund on 9/5/15. I would send them an email for an update and would always get some BS excuse about it being close to completion, but finally I was tired of waiting like everyone else and I emailed them to ask for a refund. After I asked for a refund they never answered another email from me. Finally I got a little clever with my email strategy and started sending them repeated emails everyday, I also started calling and leaving voicemails everyday. After two weeks and a few hundred emails they must have been sick of me because I received a refund to my PayPal account. These are the email addresses that I would always send to with an attached copy of my PayPal confirmed preorder... [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. Hope this info helps someone else receive their money back.