skydiver85g

Original Revolve & GoPro Hero 2 Mount

Does anyone know of a good way to mount a GoPro Hero2 to an original Revolve? I bought a Revolve new 2 years ago and would like to mount the camera where it doesn't interfere with opening the face of the helmet but is out of the way of lines. I was thinking of mounting it on the chin but thought I'd see what others did first. Thanks in advance.
“Life’s Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

i dont have a picture of mine anymore as i sold the helmet, but essentially i popped the bolt/nut off where the helmet visor is bolted in place, stuck on a gopro mount, drilled through the gopro mount, making sure to make the diameter of the hole slightly bigger than the diameter of the bolt so that it would sit flush into the gopro mount and not interfere with the camera sliding into place, and reattached everything.

since you then have absolutely no way of that mount ripping off in the event of an entanglement, i bought an aftermarket chin cup cutaway handle and rigged it up.

i dont know if im making any sense, but look at your helmet and where the visor bolt is and youll see what im talking about.
gravity brings me down.........