mr.walczak

Rig Cover for Motorcycle riders?

This summer I'll be riding my bike to the DZ I want to wear my rig and wa wondering if anyone has made a cover to protect the rig? I don't want a bulky rig bag just something maybe made of ripstop nylon that covers the BOC and Main/reserve tray. Seems pretty easy to make just seeing if anyone has done it already??

I just shoved my rig in a large gear bag and strapped the gear back to the rear seat of my motorcycle. Mind you, I did need to buy a small, steel tube, seat extension/luggage rack. A shorter gear bag would have alleviated the need for the extension.

mr.walczak

This summer I'll be riding my bike to the DZ I want to wear my rig and wa wondering if anyone has made a cover to protect the rig? I don't want a bulky rig bag just something maybe made of ripstop nylon that covers the BOC and Main/reserve tray. Seems pretty easy to make just seeing if anyone has done it already??

You probably don't don't actually want to wear the rig while riding...strap it to the bike.

No...not worried about it opening - if you have to get off at high speed, the rig will likely beat ya up pretty good rolling.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Here's another option that is designed for traveling on the airlines with your rig. I have one, seems well made.

I agree with airtwardo however. I always strap my rig on to the backrest or luggage rack of my bike. Whether that is feasible for you somewhat depends on your bike...

pms07

...got the web address posted this time...

Here's another option that is designed for traveling on the airlines with your rig. I have one, seems well made. https://www.facebook.com/rigsleeve

I agree with airtwardo however. I always strap my rig on the backrest or luggage rack of my bike. Whether that is feasible for you somewhat depends on your bike. Supermotard may present additional challenges...

Frank has a great gear bag design with motorcycle (all weather) cover option that has a built in one way valve to eliminate pressurization. Sadly he no longer sells his products in US. He might still do business with Canada. Not cheap but worth every penny.

www.lookma.de
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.