councilman24

do I know anyone near mechanicsberg pa?

That could pick up a sewing machine and hold for awhile till I got.out there?Angelic

Well, you know that I am headed up there this week......We have the rigger's course starting Friday. Mechanicsburg is just West, across the river from Elizabethtown.

What are you scrounging up this time. Big, little...?

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

But which Chandler? The breakaway tables are kind of cool. Especially the frame supporting the machine. But free arm is cool too.;)

Last time I bought a machine from GL pick up was 4 or 5 weeks after auction even though they say NMT 10 days.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

councilman24

But which Chandler? The breakaway tables are kind of cool. Especially the frame supporting the machine. But free arm is cool too.;)

Last time I bought a machine from GL pick up was 4 or 5 weeks after auction even though they say NMT 10 days.

Why could I never find something like this closer me? There is a Consew I have been looking for a deal for sometime. Good deal for those close. Good luck
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

That would be tough. What do you use that long arm machine for? It would be great for really big tarps, but then you'd have to get them in and out of the basement. Singer says they are designed for cardboard fiber door panels! With Class 7 needles.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I haven't been using it yet but putting on a BOC by spinning the whole rig through the machine will be cool.;) And I got it for about 1/4 what it's worth. If I get sail or tarp work I may move it to the garage.

And I kind of used the Egyptian method.:)
We won't talk about the other ones sneaked in, except they are now overflowing in to the family room in the basement.:S

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Only a good deal depending on auction results. And some are like new and may only need timing, or even just tension adjustment even though they're listed as unrepairable. Some are truly scrap. My impression are most are neglected but fixable.

I got a quote for a shipping company to pickup and ship and it was about twice what I was willing to spend for the machine. One major auction site is within driving distance.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE