thomas_crowe

Thank you Bev Suits!!!

I placed a very last minute order with Bev Suits, hoping to get it before Christmas and take advantage of their 35% off special running through Christmas eve (orders placed by Christmas eve, not delivered by then).

Brenda was amazing to work with!! I'm probably not the easiest customer in the world, I ask lots of questions, and sometimes have odd requests. She answered them all VERY QUICKLY, and even did a couple of one-off things to the suit for me involving magnets.

The very best part to me, I ordered the suit on 12/10, I'm trying it on now (morning of 12/18), of course there were rush fees involved, but it was still an amazing value. It fits perfectly, and looks great!!

I can't begin to express how happy and satisfied I am with the experience. I would emphatically and enthusiastically recommend Bev Suit without hesitation.

(Edited because I'm a dumbass and put Barbra instead of Brenda, fixed it with the right name).
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek