skytribe

Sky Systems Whats up

In the end we hired a debt collecting agency to go after him. They put the pressure on and miraculously - 4 months late - our order arrived (well, most of it anyway).

I highly recommend Direct Recovery Associates in USA. Of course they're not free but they are purely commission-based so it costs nothing unless they get results. And anyway they seem to be the only way to go after this worthless sack of shit.

Unless anyone has any other ideas?

radical_flyer

Weird, I get error 403 permission denied.

It could be a "country" thing. I'm in the US, website is "Skysystems USA."

Worked just now (2058 CDT - 0158Z)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Square One has both. I bought some just this month.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Their stuff might be in stock at other vendors, just refrain from transfering money to Doug Park, Yvonne Gnirss, Sky Systems, The Mpk Group and other fake companies mentioned above. As you won't see neither your money nor the stuff, no matter how much they will promise you in the emails.

Couple vendors were able to collect the payments/items through the court, but Doug technically abandoned the Sky Systems, so there is no way you can get anything from that. His schemas are well described above.

wmw999

Square One has both. I bought some just this month.

Wendy P.

Thanks Wendy! Hmm maybe I might order the visor then, it's the old oxygn and I have heard there had been problems with it getting dinged up and scratched easy, opening in free fall and shattering. Have you had any problems like that? I don't really want to spend much $$ on it if the visor isn't great anyways :/ I mean it did only cost $50 lol.

Hmm I was just looking at the reviews and I think this actually might be the newer oxygn, it looks like the old A3 oxygn had the pocket for the audibles on the outside. http://www.dropzone.com/gear/Detailed/112.htmlMine has a small pocket (at least what's left of a pocket) on the inside.

Add my girlfriend and me to the list...

We paid via Paypal, Doug said "next week" for 2-3 months, when I finally wanted my money back, Paypal said "sorry, we only cover 4 weeks after purchase", and Doug didn't say anything anymore.

Since we are located in Germany, it is impossible for us to force anything. I didn't expect to be ripped off that bad inside the skydiver community.

If they start selling their SkyEyes goggles again, I'd seriously like some. They fit over my glasses without being ridiculously bulging like OTG goggles are, and I haven't yet found another brand where that's true. But nobody sells them anymore :(
"Skydivers are highly emotional people. They get all excited about their magical black box full of mysterious life saving forces."

Skytrooper

Add my girlfriend and me to the list...

We paid via Paypal, Doug said "next week" for 2-3 months, when I finally wanted my money back, Paypal said "sorry, we only cover 4 weeks after purchase", and Doug didn't say anything anymore.

Since we are located in Germany, it is impossible for us to force anything. I didn't expect to be ripped off that bad inside the skydiver community.

Hi dealer, skydiver or users of Skysytems products.
Since over 16 months I do not get any goods from Skysystem.
I have paid all in May 2015 and i only get mails with different stories: sometimes he writes that the money comes back, packet is lost, packet comes .......... but nothing happens
I think Skystems is insolvent and can not deliver.
A warning for anyone who wants to buy a skysystems product
Don`t do it!
Send no money to Skysysems!
I have lost 2000 € and a year of email lies.
Did someone knows more about Skysystems?
Please let me know.

Ralf Homuth
Fallschirmshop Dresden Germany

email/warning we sent to (i believe all dealers in the world) dated April 2016

Subject: Be aware of Doug Park (ex Sky Systems USA, Inc, present The MPK Group, Inc)

Hello,

We just wanted to send everybody a warning about this guy, who can offer you good deals for helmets, gear bags, magnetic slider keepers, tube stoes, new full face helmets and anything else he might come up with. He will offer you extremely low prices, HUGE profits, fast manufacturing times etc. And finally he will ask for a prepayment and guess what happens then? No products, no money, only a lot of excuses.

Ourselves and some other known companies in skydiving market, manufacturers, suppliers and a lot of end customers were ripped off by this guy already. Don’t trust him, even if everything sounds very reliable and promising. The only clause you should agree with him is payment for the goods after you receive everything by your own hands.

Here are some stories and opinions by other guys, who had some bad experience with him:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4690979

Best regards,

Marius

PEEKSTEEP Team

[email protected]
www.peeksteep.com
+37066800424