SpeedRacer

Orgasms

As a man, to make up for the fact that we're generally not multi-orgasmic I just learned to lick the alphabet in sanskrit. I might as well make somebody else happy. :)
Kris
Doing my part to help humanity...

What guy in their right mind would ask if you thought he was a piece of meat? What was he freakin gay?

Haha! I'd like to think so! That shoulda been my first clue that he was a loser and got rid of him long before I did!

Yeah he was gay and his name was probably "Kirby"!!!!! LOL (inside joke...)

LOL @ Sis! You know I'll never be able to hear "Kirby" again without thinking about that!
I'm sorry, but life is way too short to not find someone your sexually compatible with! It's way too sensitive of a subject between men and women anyway without it becoming an issue between couples. Someone's bound to get hurt! If you couldn't care less how often you get it, then find someone else who feels the same! Likewise if you're into freaky circus sex or doing it in a theater (hehe..thanks Merrick), find someone who's also into that, or at least open to the idea!
[climbing off my soapbox] Besides, sex is just for fun! It shouldn't be taken so seriously! :P It's like someone said about skydiving...it's not your friggin job...just have a good time!
Oh, btw, back to the original reason for the thread...that was friggin hilarious!!
And Kris...Sandscript eh? Now we know the reason behind the girlies who just can't take a 'no' and stick around like lovesick puppy dogs eh?
Blue skies and good times!
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Hey Kris --
I thought I was the only one who knew about the alphabit tracing ! But I don't know any foreign or dead languages....I just alternate between upper case.....lower case.......block letters.......cursive letters........etc. Usually she goes ballistic somewhere between lower case and block letters, depending on the "speed" at which I'm tracing !
And I read this somewhere when I was younger, and never forgot it.....
"If the pleasures of sex be a factor of ten,
Thrice three go to women -- one only to men."
In my experience, truer words were never spoken......
The PLF Prince

It's funny this discussion appears on this board. My field of research is drug development and delivery specific to
human sexual performance and reproduction. Orgasm is clinically indentical for male and female, the only differences are due to conditioning.
Kirils
Skydiving is not a static excercise with discrete predictability...

rigger rob,
These women "complain" about orgasms?! How can you complain about an orgasm?
--------------------------------
Cdunham, I have that book! That book describes mostly about conditioning and squeezing the PC muscle to control ejaculation. Takes a while to strengthen that muscle and get the hang of that technique. I combine the techniques in that book with Taoist techniques (which I got from a different book, the MultiOrgasmic Man by Mantak Chia) , which seem to make the male-multi orgasm thing work better. The deal is that as you generate sexual energy (Jing-Chi) you draw it up out of your genitals and up your spine, and cycle it through your body. Eventually you accumulate enough Sexual energy that you achieve a full-body orgasm. I can do it sometimes, it feels like a shuddering warmth radiating out from my spine.
You get the same sense of release, but you don't ejaculate, so you stay hard and you can keep pleasuring your woman all night if you want to, without feeling like you have to "hold back" :)Speed Racer
Brew Skies

Is that what Tantric yoga/sex is? They mention Taoism as the ancient, Eastern source of info, butI don't know what Tantric is. Is it pretty much the same thing? Taoism is about Yin & Yang & channeling of energy (Chi, or in the case of sexual energy, Jing-Chi) etc.
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

Is that what Tantric yoga/sex is?

As you can imagine, it is kind of an abused concept, especially currently in southern California. There are a lot of "Goddesses" who teach something like Tantra, but not quite, if you get my drift.
Anyway, the other book to read, of course, is the Kama Sutra. This is the original, and is still great!
Carl