PalmettoTiger

You know something's wrong when...

1. The landing pattern is suddenly disrupted by the presence of buzzards.
2. Just before he hooks your static line up, the j/m looks you straight in the eye and, in a chilling voice, asks "Do you believe in God?"
3. The WDI ends up four miles from the DZ.
4. Setting up your final approach, you notice a police car parked right behind yours.
I know most of y'all are funnier than me. Come up with some more!!
Blues, squares,
PTiger
*insert witty sig here*

hehe!!
you know it is a bad day when you have to land off dz, because the landing area is full of ambulances, police cars, and a heli...
ok so that was morbid. give me a break.
:)sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

You know it's a bad day when the lazy local rigger is rushing about.
You know it's a bad day when you see a Manta descending very slowly and there is nothing hanging below the leg straps.
You know it's a bad day when you stumble home from a party to find a guy bleeding to death in the parking lot.
You know it's a bad day when you arrive at the DZ to find the runway covered with trucks and flashing lights.

Wingy, you should know by now that obsessive/compulsive posting here is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL!

Hmmphff, maybe it is for you, you pathetic loser!!!!
;)
/s
PS You know something is wrong when your rigger takes out a million dollar life insurance policy IN YOUR NAME!!!!:o

When you turn up at the DZ and find that your jumpship is a Lancaster Bomber being flown by a Turkish Wall-Climbing Goat specially trained to fly vintage aircraft well in excess of their design specifications. Oh, dear, my pills, my pills, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE MY PILLS AWAY!!!
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!