Paraservice

Magnetic sliderkeeper on Wings

I'll do it just as the guys from RI on the Curv. I have a repack this weekend and I plan to ask my rigger to sew a loop close to the binding tape. I had a loop sewed lower before, and it was too low for keeping the slider stowed, it came out all the time.

jurgencamps

But on a wings that will put the elastic under the reserveflap.
Not as on other rigs (vector or javelin), you need to place it there before closing the reserve.
And most riggers don't like that

Exactly.

To elaborate a bit more on my reply before. You can sew a loop like this one:

http://www.rigginginnovations.com/App_Themes/Curv/images/Container/SliderStow2.jpg

Then, with any standard magnetic slider keeper, like skysystems' skytie, you can just cut the elastic and sew some velcro, and put that velcro around the loop. That way the keeper will not interfere with the reserve flap, and in the unlikely event of an entanglement with the keeper during a cutaway, the velcro should release from the loop and leave. Just don't sew the loop too tight and don't double-mate the velcro, as this would require too much force to release.