uberchris

pilot DOM

where in sam hell is the DOM and serial number on my aerodyne pilot? it sure as shit isnt on the warning label, theres essentially no info on the warning label, its just got your standard stuff on it but no information specific to the canopy. aerodyne is closed for the day so ill have to call back tomorrow.

anyone know? i heard its on the binding tapes somewhere. im going to go downstairs and inspect it, but in the meantime if anyone knows what im talking about please holler.
cheers
chris
gravity brings me down.........

The date of my Pilot built in 2004 was on the warning label. Check your slider, too. I can't confirm on mine because it's at my rigger right now, but I recall there was a date stamped on the edge. It's likely the date of the slider and not the canopy, but it should be close if it's the original slider.
My Dad used to ask me if someone jumped off a bridge would I do that too? No, but if they jumped out of an airplane, that's a different question...