Colm

mounting pockets inside new Cut3 helmet

I recently got a Cut3 helmet for various airsports. I'd like to fabricate an internal pocket for a protrack on one side. On the other side, I'd like to make an internal pocket for a flat speaker (that would connect to an externally-mounted flysight).

Has anyone else here done this already, and maybe have some ideas or templates you could share?

Thanks!

Haha when I finally get around to jumping it like next year, I will let you know :) It looks real pretty sitting in my gear closet though.

I like that it actually has EPS foam. I wonder about it staying snugly in place, I got the size M, but I definitely can't go smaller. The company seems to offer free custom fit kits that I might have to look into. Then again I never have found any of the traditional skydiving full-face helmets to fit me well, either. For the record, I have a normal shaped head.

It needs an internal audible pocket, which I will be easy to mount with velcro. And I will put a motorcycle helmet speaker by the other ear for a single flysight speaker. Where to mount the flysight I am not sure but I will probably just glue some velcro on the outside somewhere, or maybe sew a pocket in the back neck of my jumpsuit.