Hellian

I swear that this is a conspiracy

Ok, i come to my last A-Level exam. I sit down, turn the page, first question, fairly simple.
Feeling quite happy about how the exam is progressing, i turn the page, guess what the second question is all about.
Skydiving!
There goes me, drifting away into a day-dream about my pending AFF in empuriabrava (IN TWO WEEEKKKKSS!!!!) and bang goes 10 minutes of my exam.
If i fail i blame skydiving and how much i wanna fly!
Ed - glad exams are over

cool, wish i'd had exams like that. what subject? what was the Q?

It was my final Physics paper, the questions were fairly unrelated, but there was one where i had to draw a graph of height fallen against time taken. A couple of things explaining about terminal speed... erm, something about falling without air resistance, and calculation terminal speed from the graph. I got a value of about 220mph and it's normally more like 120-140mph yeah? so either i got it wrong or Edexcel didn't bother investigating into the subject matter ;)
This time in 16 days i will have done AFF ground school.
Hell yeah!
Ed

cheers mate, good luck with your Physics course, i can't say i'm not happy that i'll never have to take anymore physics again in my whollllle life.
(and no i don't check the forums every 10 minutes :P my email beeps when i get a new one, ie a reply ;) )
righty-ho, off to sleep off my drunken state.
Ed