BingoTrout

Jumpsuit Bootie/90degree from foot to shin??

Hello all ,
I have recently bough a new Bev Suit with booties. Let me first say that the suit is well made ;) Now I feel though that the booties (when stretched taught) should only require you to extend your toes to a point that makes a 90 degree angle with your shin bone and foot. Mine require me to extend my toes a lot and even after my suit is pulled up into my living room furniture:P, my foot doesn't achieve this "ideal 90 degree position" Is this the ideal way booties function with your foot?
lemme know what yall have to say thanks !

Why would you think that 90 degrees is correct? I don't know any competent belly flyers who keep their ankles at 90 degrees (with the possible exception of some folks with limited range of motion from injuries). What you describe about the fit of that suit is normal and correct.
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Who did your measurements for you?

Were you wearing your regular jump shoes when you got measured? How about when you tried the suit on?

Did you try the suit on with your rig?

Did you have an experienced belly flyer or two check out the fit before you sent it back?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke