degeneration

What size 21 cell xbrace packs roughly same as 100 9 cell?

As per the title. Just curious, what size of 21 cell xbrace canope packs roughly the same size as a typical regular 9 cell ZP 100 sq ft canopy?

Just so no one jumps on me for something I'm not doing, I'm not planning on getting one, I'm happy with my canopy as it is, but as my container is made for a 100 sq ft 9 cell main, I'm interested to know what sort of xbrace size it would fit should I ever want to go down that route. Which at the moment, I don't.

If different 21 cell xbrace canopies pack differently, then I'm only meaning the typical common ones - Velo, JFX and XAOS. No Leia's...

Thanks in advance for any on topic answers! :P
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Thanks everyone for all the further answers.
I didn't think to look at the Infinity/UPT etc sizing charts. That was a bit of an oversight on my part!

And thanks for the real life experiences. About an 80 sq ft one seems to be roughly the expected size, which I think pretty much confirms I'm unlikely to ever make the transition to an xbrace canopy (at least in this container).
Thankfully I had no plans to any time in the foreseeable future.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

You know what, I'll take that advise from a random person on the internet! On the look out for any xbraced 80 I can find now. What could possibly go wrong!! :P

Maybe I will some time down the line, when the thought of going as small as 80 sq ft doesn't seem as ludicrous as it does now! I'm only about 50 jumps in to flying a ~100 sq ft canopy, so that time down the line is quite a while a way!

SkymonkeyONE

I have a Sabre2 97 in my Wings W1-2 wingsuit rig and a Xaos 27 80 in my other identically sized container.

I can confirm. Although, I have a Spectre 97 in Wings W1-2, and Velo 79. Both are pretty tight in there. (My Katana 89 packs softer than either of those two).

x-braces, they don't go fast because of magic.

they go fast because the pilot fly them like that.

after your first jump on a x-brace, you'll be so disappointed, You'll say exactly what everyone says, "I need smaller one." because they fly BIG.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

drudchen

***I have a Sabre2 97 in my Wings W1-2 wingsuit rig and a Xaos 27 80 in my other identically sized container.

I can confirm. Although, I have a Spectre 97 in Wings W1-2, and Velo 79. Both are pretty tight in there. (My Katana 89 packs softer than either of those two).

I originally had a Velo 84 in my rig and it fit fine. I downsized to a Velo 79 and it was a tad less tight. My Xaos 27 80 fits fine.