cjr184

Buy any rig for $6 *DELETED*

#6) Colin Romberger
2089 Chestnut Rd
Coopersburg, PA 18036

Ok, now everybody has to visit 10 websites and request Mr Colin Romberger be put on their mailing(real mail, not email) list.. The more twisted the subject, the better..
Mike

You know, the money thing is nice, but I always prefered the e-mails that promised half-a-dozen beautiful blonde female models would appear at your doorstep the next week...or was it the one about if you sacrafice a cat...wait, no, I know it was the one about if you don't send this to 1,500 people in the next 4 hours you're eyes will rot out of your skull, your ankles will fall off and your tongue will turn inside out...no, no, I think it was the one with Ed McMahon's picture on it I get every couple of weeks telling me I've won 100-Billion-Dollars...hmmm
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Hey, we all want to actually "loose 30 lbs in 30 days" or "make $40,000 with your computer part time." What, are you saying that stuff doesn't work? DAMNIT, and I spent all this time making all of these little signs to staple on telephone poles to advertise...j/k :D
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

LOL the little bitch doesn't even have a profile he got banned LOL thats funny
i only wish i had clicked on this before it got deleted so i see what all the hubbub was about. :(
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

Viking,
if you're THAT interested, i saw the same post in classifieds (maybe on DZ.com, or on enclave.. cant remember now).. HH: maybe you want to delete the classified post (if its there....)
By the way, how do you spell P-Y-R-A-M-I-D ?
AND YES, i do spend way to much time on the web.... just dont tell my boss, he thinks I'm typing emails... ;)

It was one of those scam "send these 6 ppl a buck" type pyramid things. Kinda like Amway, ya know?

Hey, don't knock Amway. My school probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for Amway... :)
(ask Dutchboy, he probably understands)
Dan
"Oh, you went to a movie this weekend? That's nice. Me? Oh... Actually, me too..."