DBCOOPER

Iheat glove liners

http://www.thewarmingstore.com/high-heat-gear-glove.html

Came across these while looking for warm stuff for my motorcycle. Looks like the might work for skydiving. Waiting for a reply to see if they have a retail store where I can check them out. For the price of five jumps I would buy them if the dexterity is there. FreezeFest isn't that far off...
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

If these are the gloves that I am thinking of, and according to the link, they are... they are supposed to be really good. Football receivers wear them up here for the last few games of the CFL season. Those receivers, I have not seen drop too many balls.
With dexterity like that, I am thinking that they should work well for our sport.

I looked at those gloves, or something very similar at least, for work a couple of years ago. the big things you'll want to note:

how fast do they warm up?
how warm do they get?
what is exposed (cabling)?
what are the power requirements, and how long do they last?

for most jumps, if you wait until you get to 1-2k before jump altitude and put on nitrile gloves underneath what you normally jump in, those cutting the wind helps a lot. I know for me, once I get out, I don't notice the cold. I did a jump here in Alaska last weekend and didn't really realize it was cold until maybe at 1000 feet. I have done jumps in AZ and ME where it was painful the entire jump though.

back to my original 4 thoughts, those should help you figure out if it's worth getting them, or toughing it out. For me, some good insulated winter gloves (another story for another day) and one of those chemical hand warmer things when I land seems to be sufficient.