bbrodes

Gopro cutaway MOUNT

Completely forgot about this thread. I finally came up with a design I like on paper and I am going to rig everything up to my helmet when it's done and test the hell out of it. I am having it 3d printed and it should be done by the end of next week. Then I have to rig my own cable system up. If anyone is still interested in this I will be posting pictures of the system on my helmet when it is done. Should be no longer than 2 weeks from now.

bbrodes

Completely forgot about this thread. I finally came up with a design I like on paper and I am going to rig everything up to my helmet when it's done and test the hell out of it. I am having it 3d printed and it should be done by the end of next week. Then I have to rig my own cable system up. If anyone is still interested in this I will be posting pictures of the system on my helmet when it is done. Should be no longer than 2 weeks from now.

If you wouldn't mine, could you PM me your design. Not sure of your profession but my engineering brain is interested in looking at it.

Well I scrapped the idea. I never set it up because it would require epoxying a cable housing and a mount to my helmet which would not allow me to resell it. I am going to sell both my helmets and get the bonehead aero with a built in cutaway. That is really the best option if you want to safely fly a gorpo on a full face. This would have worked but looked like shit and it's just too over complicated.