tsf

Javelin Odyssey -- J1KS vs. J2K Size?

Can anyone with either of these two provide pictures of their packed rig? These two seem to hold the same sized main, but the J2K can hold a larger reserve, so I'm wondering how the dimensions are different (and I'm assuming the J2K would then be a more rectangular overall shape compared to the J1KS?).

I would figure having a slightly larger reserve would always be better, but I am just wondering if there are any other size differences that might explain why the J1KS exists. Would one fit better than the other for a tall person, broad vs. narrow shoulders, etc. ? How is the extra reserve space size realized with respect to container dimensions?

Not positive but I think the J1ks is shorter from the yoke to the bottom of the container than the J1kl along with different main sizes.The J2 is sized for a larger reserve and a 150 main.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

What's the difference between the J2 & the J2K? For some reason I always thought the "K" designation was for the Odyssey containers, and "non-K" was for regular Javelins, but both of those appear to be Odyssey containers...