outthere

Friday Jump Bug

Yeah - it's Friday - just a few more hours of tapping at the keyboard and reading about jumping, and wondering if my rigger got my reserve repacked so I can jump my new rig and then off to the DZ WHOOOHOOO
Now I have to convince them to put the Cessna up tomorrow so I can do my Hop-n-Pop and check one more thing off my license card.
and oh how the next few hours are going to be hell
ok nuf ramblings back to pretending to work or something like that
e
ps - anyone have a good recommendation of a DZ that will do a packing class on the weekend either in No. Cal. or So. Cal? My DZ oly does them on weekdays and I can't get a week day off for a while

I don't know if there is any "official" packing classes, but if you're close to Perris or Elsinore, I'm sure there are people around to help you out. I'll be at Elsinore a week from Sat. and would be glad to help in-between load organizing. Or, I'll be out at Perris this Sat. and could help you in the afternoon. I'm not a rigger but if any help will do, then....
Linda
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

Yeah well I could be jumping too, but thought I better save my money for Quincy! That is why I am so prolific in my posting lately!! GRRRRR I better be able to make at least ten normal jumps and 3 specialty ones: Bi-plane, Hot Air Balloon, Helo!
Can't do the damn HALO (23,000 feet from Mullin's King AIR WOOHOO!) because you gotta have a C or D or some shit license. Well fuck. I heard they don't check 'em well at all but I don't wanna hurt myself if that's the case.
WTF is up with these people on TV fucking? GOOD GRIEF! Spare the rest of us, OK?!
I need to find some whuffos to go out to the bar with! Damn!
Sis (had to create a new user, Freaksister2 'cause this new dz.com won't let me log in at my mum's house! grrr)