Viking

Does everything else in your life seem boring now?

I went and got a new computer game today and i thought it was gonna kick ass. it got good reveiws from pcgamer but it just seemed so damn boring my mind kept drifting back to jumping and joking with everybody at the DZ and taking pictures, and its like nothing but skydiving can keep my attention for more than 20 mins. I think i am addicted :S
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

Not only is everything else in my life boring now, I cant think about anything but....I'd like to jump there....wonder what the winds are like at the DZ ....look reach, look reach pull, pull...and as always, arch. Everyone knows that I have finally teetered over the edge of sanity and am now freefalling my way to a future in a tent at a DZ packing for jumps. JUNKIE.
Freefall...it's more addictive than crack.
~T~

Actually, even though I'm also addicted and think and talk about jumping constantly. When I am doing other things, I appreciate them even more. Skydiving has given me a whole new attitude on life. The fact that I frequently and repeatedly put myself in a situation where my life expectency is about 20 seconds, and save my own life every time, has given me new respect for everything else.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Dont feel lonely. I looked at my car this morning and calculated that it is worth 40 jumps. Driving to work in the morning I looked up at the sky and thaught it was the perfect day to jump. Nothing but skydiving interrests me anymore! Here I am paying for internet access and what am I doing....? Looking up all the skydiving sites!

dont sell your car or the net access
net mean you can look at jumpen when u cant be at a dz and car gets you there whenever i make a purchase i c if its jump ticketable, hmm thats a nice shirt, i dont know, they would look pretty cool in freefall ok ill get it ect ect ect

I just got home from Summerfest at Skydive Chicago and on the 6 hour drive back I had a lot of time to ponder such things. At one point I could see a miniture golf course/go kart track off the freeway, and I thought...it's funny how people can go do that as a big outing on a weekend and think it was so fun! My boyfriend's dad has a boat that he keeps bugging us to go on, but it's impossible for us to do anything but skydive when the weather is so nice. I just keep thinking, no matter where else I would be or how much fun I'd be having that at that moment I could be at the dz...answer...everything else is boring!!!
those who fear nothing may not live...those who fear everything may never live.