masonholden

Tunnel Net gopro mount

I'd be extremely surprised if any tunnel actually let you do this. Speak to them first and see if it's worth spending your time even looking.

If it was my tunnel, the absolute last thing I'd want would be the possibility of loose objects being in the air.

masonholden

Yea i flew in our tunnel yesterday with a friends one and was just looking to get own. Im sure most tunnels would allow aslong as it's a professional quality mount. Thank for the thought though. :)

So why don't you ask your friend where he/she acquired the mount?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A high level visiting coach was with a visiting VFS team in Eloy a few months ago and he had a gopro mounted on the net.

It was fine until the end of the session: since it provided a bit of leverage for even small incidental contact, it spread the net wires a bit, and a flyer's foot went through the net when he stepped close to it.

Nothing bad happened, but, he could have easily been injured.
Remster