flashpipe

Fuzzy pink dive loops?

So, I've got a customer who REALLY likes pink. Going to make her some hot pink toggles and she requested hot pink, FUZZY, dive loops.

Glad to make her whatever she wants, but I'm wondering about the safety considerations of slippery, fuzzy dive loops. Would hate to have her drop one as she front risers in to land. She's not a big swooper, and she's a good jumper, so I'm not too concerned, but I'm thinking it might be a better idea to just put the pink fur on the front of the loop (for appearances) and have the back of the loop just be the nylon.

Input?

:)

OMG I hope she's hot. Are you at least going to get some out of this?

This smells like a Nikki project. I must have went through half a dozen of these projects trying to get my old partner layed. Long story.

But to your question, I don't think it matters in terms of making them slippery. If there were any danger I would think it would be in getting really long "fur" caught under the toggle in her hand as she grabs the loop and making her drop a toggle. If that makes any since? If she's using the top two fingers to grab the dive loop, as she should, then I don't think that it would be a problem. Women are some of the worst about using a full hand grab to try to pull on a dive loop. Check on how she's doing it.

I'd say go ahead and build them for her. It's a fad. And she'll get board with it soon enough. Either she will get tired of the fluffy lump under her riser covers or she'll be unhappy with the fuz sticking out when it's closed, or they will start to look ragged and she'll want to get rid of them. In any case it probable wont last long. But the key thing in all of this is that they look good now and you get a really good blow job on delivery. That is all that matters in this.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

RiggerLee

OMG I hope she's hot. Are you at least going to get some out of this?
But the key thing in all of this is that they look good now and you get a really good blow job on delivery. That is all that matters in this.

Fuck, can't we keep the casual sexism out of the topical forums at least?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

flashpipe

So, I've got a customer who REALLY likes pink. Going to make her some hot pink toggles and she requested hot pink, FUZZY, dive loops.

Glad to make her whatever she wants, but I'm wondering about the safety considerations of slippery, fuzzy dive loops. Would hate to have her drop one as she front risers in to land. She's not a big swooper, and she's a good jumper, so I'm not too concerned, but I'm thinking it might be a better idea to just put the pink fur on the front of the loop (for appearances) and have the back of the loop just be the nylon.

Input?

:)

Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

adding bulk to the dive loops seems silly to me. Have you explained to her that the added bulk will likely cause a bulge in the container where the risers sit between the outside of the container and the reserve tray? That may be enough to dissuade her.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

Tell her it would make her ass look big!

seriously...
I've experienced situations where a jumper wanted something that could possibly be dangerous. I told them that I didn't feel comfortable doing it for safety reasons. That worked about 99% of the time. Some folks just get silly about some things.

Chuck