Darkzone

Pimples

Hey, Clay.
Your sis couldn't help re: Amiga software but it didn't matter 'cos it wasn't the disk that was faulty; it was the drive (it was showing a bad track error even with a cleaning disk in it!) so I just cleaned it a bit harder and it works now.
Thanks anyway!
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!

Anyway, the 'embarrasing problem' has cleared up quite nicely now. I continued applying the 'topical unguent' as ordered and there's hardly a scar. Though I do still get the occasional annoying itch but I always did enjoy a good scratch thereabouts. As for the 'puss dripping', well, my girlfriend has just this minute left for home or I would have taken a snap of it and uploaded it for your private viewing pleasure. maybe next time.

Hey Ben,
Was up at Langar last w/end with my French friend who was doing her first DRP. Went up in the 206 with another student and Dean.
First two went out ok but when we climbed to 7K we hit the top of a raincloud that nearly tipped us out of the plane so I had a nice ride down again.
What a bummer!!
Hoping to go again this w/end. See you there?

Can we get pictures?

Funny story;
Took some 'pictures' of girlfriend. Looked in 'magazines' for suitable labs to process such 'pictures'. Found one and sent film off with cheque. Cheque got cashed but never received pictures. Traced PO Box number and it turned out to be a POST OFFICE/CORNER SHOP in a little village in Cambridgeshire run by some (probably) illegal immigrants who said 'We know nuttin' (sic.) about your photographies (sic.), sir!!!'
So, if, while surfin' the net, you happen across some pics of a naked girl with a hand whisk and rubber gloves in some compromising positions on a grey kitchen worktop with an aluminium Daewoo microwave and a small resin figure of a chef slipping on a wet floor in the background, I know NOTHING about them!
Now have digital camera.

See.....I always just went down to Wal-Mart. Hell, they even do them in one hour. It's especially funny to see the look on the techs faces when you come back to pick them up.......LMAO
"I used to know a girl...She had two pirced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay