Slappie

Question about vacation

This is a very delicate situation, so we'll have to approach this with caution.......GO SKYDIVE!!!
Isn't that a no brainer. Just think, if you take those days off and have the weekend there too, you could get done AND get lots of fun jumps in. I did AFF and I can contest that if you just jump your ass off, you'll feel SO much more comfortable.
Just my opinion....:)--------------
Our website...updated daily

LOL nice one guys. I just wanted to comfirm that my idea of spending 4 days + the weekend at the DZ wasn't nutzo. Yea think you could come convinve my mate {she's a whuffo} of this idea. She thinks we need to travel to her parents for Thanksgiving. I enjoy eating but I would gladly give it up for a few minutes of freefall time!!
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

If you have to think about that then you have a major problem. I recommend several days (6 should do) of time at your local DZ working through any problem you encounter.
You and the wiffo are going to have a time of it I can tell. Best attempt to convert her quickly.

I'm not worried about her. She has actually comented about wanting to Tandem. She is just waiting for me to complete the course and get off student status. But, can you imagine our bank account when she decides to jump? *contemplates starting a hobby as a bank robber* hmmmmmmmm interesting....:D
Gota jump baybay!! Blue Skies!

You so not perplexed!!!!! My Reasoning: You have decided to ask the most bais group of people you could pick with regards to this subject. And you are even thinking of SKYDIVING (YEH!!!) as a vacation. Put a fork in it, you are done!!!!! See you skydiving!!!!!!! :)

You should probably consider relaxing at home with the family, perhaps reading a good book. I'm sure there are a lot of chores around the house that you have been putting off. Maybe some golf, if you want to get out and get some air...
>slap!<
Oh, thank you! What the hell was I thinking!??!?
SKYDIVE!!!!!!!!!

Heh My parents want to go sking this year, ive told them just to give me the 1000 dollars i would have spent skiing and ill spend the week at the Dropzone haveing much more fun. They were alittle surprised, atleast now they know its not a phase and this is my life.
Jonathan

Damn, how do you all get out of going to major holidays with the extended family? My extended family is giving me a hard time just because I don't want to show up at Sunday dinner, EVERY Sunday. I mean, c'mon, it's daylight savings, they're still jumping at dinner time! ARGH!!
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

Damn, how do you all get out of going to major holidays with the extended family? My extended family is giving me a hard time just because I don't want to show up at Sunday dinner, EVERY Sunday. I mean, c'mon, it's daylight savings, they're still jumping at dinner time! ARGH!!

Lemme see if I can help you out on this one. Move a thousand miles away from your family. Then it's real easy to make excuses. For example "I really want to come home for >Insert silly Holiday name here< but I spent all my money jumping and can't afford a plane ticket". You must sound very sincere but if you think about the fact that you might be spending >Insert silly Holiday here< with your family instead of jumping I'm sure you will mange it. Hope this helps
JG

"My extended family is giving me a hard time just because I don't want to show up at Sunday dinner, EVERY Sunday"
Andrea,
My family is like that too. The hardest "No" is the first one, and then, eventually, they will get over it. Just remember, when your mom gets upset, it is a phase. She doesn't understand that her baby is all growed up, with other agendas. She'll come around, eventually. Mine did.
Billy